eSpecX (formerly “Spec-Optimizer”) is the only web application that lets you instantly and easily customize your cleaning specification. With an intuitive workflow, you can add rooms, items, specify tasks and their frequencies, or define a performance-based specification.
Choose from thousands of pre-set specifications, or optimize a cleaning program to your own specific goals. eSpecX allows you to achieve a higher cleanliness quality at an affordable cost, and the greatest thing is that you can access and modify the specifications at anytime. Available to you at no cost– yes, for free!
Customized and Comprehensive
eSpecX comes pre-loaded with data for almost every room type, item, and task, with adjustable frequencies for each task. You can also add your own room types, items, and tasks – creating a unique cleaning program for your buildings.
Extensive Selection / Easy to Use
Choose from thousands of possible combinations and permutations to truly create an optimized program for your unique cleaning needs. Our slider design provides intuitive control with over nineteen different quality levels.
eSpecX empowers managers to determine which specific areas and tasks are the most important in achieving a consistent cleanliness goal. You can finish creating a specification within minutes.
- Flexible – eSpecX provides both a performance-based and task-and-frequency specification. The performance specification feature allows you to develop performance-based cleaning programs.
- Initial Cost Estimate – eSpecX can generate labor and budget resource estimates based on specifications.
- Innovation Center – eSpecX can suggest alternative equipment choices for selected tasks to improve the efficiency of your cleaning program.
- Sharable – Once you are finished designing your program you can save it and even share online with a colleague for real-time collaboration.
- Portable – You can export the designed cleaning program to Excel for inclusion in your RFP, or generate a boilerplate Word document for bid specifications.