Got Questions – Get Answers
In short, in-depth operational experience may carry its own baggage and limitations including: wrong kind of experience; wrong personality type; subjective view of priorities; inconsistent inspection; overlook difficult tasks and not trained as an inspector. Not everyone makes a good inspector, no matter how much experience they have.
1. The stakes are high-You are measuring a career-breaker.
2. The cost of services is a big part of the Building’s budget and you’ve got to justify you budget.
3. Accuracy, Consistency and Objectivity of information is vital for better managers.
4. Best Practice means just that1 Effective measurement is a proven strategy to performance success.
5. Manufacturing and Service industry Quality gurus have already shown the way to accurate, objective, consistent performance measurement.
In short, you will have a performance measurement system that will bring recognition to you as an effective and informed manager and your company as an industry leader.